Random Things I do #3

I
am extremely happy!
Because French came back, my bestie(Al) is back in my class and Hindi is kicked far far away from my line of sight
I am extremely depressed.
Because my friend Mimi has gone to take over the world without me! We've always said we'd go together! Actually she's gone for two months because she has some VERY important things to do, but I can be depressed about it!
Because French has come back from it's vacation, the school has been hella loud and hella rejoicing. Super loud! And I'm the type of person to play extremely loud music and become extremely upset at loud noises. I flinch (which is another word for jumping a foot high in the air) whenever the slightest thing happens to me. Somebody I didn't see coming pats me on the shoulder, somebody I did see coming pats me on the shoulder, something metal falls down, something metal flies away, somebody who was there the entire time starts talking and I gets scared cause I didn't notice them, someone who was there the entire time stays quiet and I get scared cause I suddenly noticed them....
Yeah, it's a long list.
When I get overwhelmed I need something to touch.
So sometimes, my hand flies to my neck and rubs it.
I don't notice it happening. 
And other times my hand flies to my ponytail where I tug it softly.

And other times I screech and jump so high I wave to Jesus before coming back down.
It works with everyone. Everyone except my friend Vivi. The maximum times she has scared me is 4.
The amount of times she has TRIED  to scare me is 40.
I don't get scared when she tries to scare me because there's this internal setting in my head ever since she promised that she would get her revenge. 
Revenge that is I scared her so bad she fell backwards into my arms like a fairy princess.
I was skipping across the corridor when I saw Vivi and her non-identical twin sister, Kristy, talking along the corridor. I sneaked up behind her (because my impish sense told me to) and scared her. 
Ever since she vowed to get revenge. After like, five unsuccessful tries, she scared me once. 
But I am not one to let a person best me at MY job.
That led to our ongoing war to scare each other whenever we can 
This one time, I went to a kid's birthday party, and a girl breathed behind me, I yelped and clutched my chest like an old grandma. 

I also have this weird habit I picked up lately. I pick up rocks, name them and put them in a flower pot in my house. I have around four now I think. Flat, Toby, Ally, and Johnson
Flat's named flat, because he's...flat. No body shaming bud.
I named Toby after the creator of these video games Mimi loves, Undertale and Deltarune. 
I named Ally, after my friend Ally. Ally isn't the rock's real name and neither is my friend's. But since I changed my friend's name it only make sense to change the rock's. 
Me and Mimi were trying to rocks at a tree and I picked this one up, hurled it at the tree, it bounced off and nearly hit Ally. So I named it after her in her honor.
You're welcome Ally.
Johnson is smaller than the others and that's because he has a twin named Dwayne. You guessed it. Together, they are Dwayne, the rock, Johnson. But Dwayne had a tragic death as I lost him under the seat of my van, into it's stuffing (don't ask me how) so Johnson will live forever on his own.

With Flat, Toby and Ally.

I haven't been collecting rocks lately.
Ever since Mimi left. I just haven't felt like it. No rocks really stand out to me enough to take home anymore.

I also have this weird obsession with turning shoeboxes into bookshelves. It started ever since my bookshelf no longer had any room to fit any more books. 
So I had to improvise. I sometimes decorate them, I sometimes don't. I've run out of shoeboxes but the books keep on coming. 
I bought two just last Friday! 
They're really good!
The Cursed Melodies
AND
Radio Silence.
The second one made me cy Four times in the FIVE HOUR SPAN of reading it. 

Anyway that's prolly the end of this series. I'm not THAT weird.
I liked this series though, it's been fun. 
FROM YOUR FAVOURITE ROCK ADOPTER
N.M SIRIUS 
SIRIUS OUT!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts